Friday, December 21, 2012
When compared to traditional construction of a commercial business, portable cabins give you a great deal of benefits. Most of these benefits lead to saving you a lot of time and money - both of which are important in today's economy where business is concerned. Unlike the expected 3 to 5 months that are needed for completion of a traditionally constructed commercial business, the choice to purchase a modular building can have your company ready for business within 8 to 10 weeks. With 90% of the construction being accomplished at another location, the remaining 10% usually just consists of securing it together at your chosen building site. Workers can work around the clock at their facility without the worry of noise interruption to neighbors, unfavorable weather conditions or the never ending hassle of permits and inspections that require lengthy scheduling dates.